Information: IATSE Local 480 – Office Admin
We are seeking a team member to join our staff in either Santa Fe or Albuquerque. Our ideal candidate will have an excellent work ethic and will work cooperatively with our dedicated team. As an organization we prioritize staff training and development in a collaborative and exciting work environment. You will have strong analytical skills and will enjoy investigative problem solving. Time management and prioritizing your workload is required.
Administrative Assistant: Candidate must possess general knowledge and understanding of interpersonal skills, data entry, communication skills.
Duties will include:
• answering, transferring calls and taking messages as necessary
• Individual must be able to communicate with walk-in clientele
• position would also include running errands for staff and office
• data entry and filing
• ability to multitask and to assist other staff as necessary
• other duties as assigned
Qualified candidates must have: experience in Microsoft Office platform, filing, faxing. Must possess an outgoing personality, willingness to learn information regarding membership matters, must have a vehicle, insurance and current driver’s license.
Required skills and experience:
• 3 – 5 years office administrative experience
• Microsoft Office suite, Excel, and Google Docs experience
• strong communication and writing skills
• strong computer skills; able to adapt to new software systems
Associates degree or Bachelor's degree preferred but not necessary. Non-profit experience is helpful, but not necessary. Our organization offers competitive benefits, including Pension, Annuity, Health and Welfare.
Note that the assessment quizzes attached to this position are required to be considered for this position. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.