“The property control division* of the general services department
shall provide for the free access to state buildings by the motion
picture industry.” –NMSA 1978 15-3B-7.1 *Property Control Division
has now been merged with the Building Services Division and is referred
to as the Facilities Management Division of General Services Department
State of nm Owned Buildings
state of nm leased buildings
- Provide as much notice as possible for filming and scouting requests.
- Requests with less than 3 business days notice cannot be processed.
- These properties house several different state agencies and require approval from each agency for all filming/scouting activities.
- Certain restrictions apply, and in some instances, security and personnel fees may be required.
- Please contact the NM Film Office for more information and to submit requests.
Filming and scouting requests for buildings operated by NM Department of Corrections (including Old Main) go directly through the department and not the NM Film Office.
Old Main & other NMDC properties