Job & Volunteer Opportunities
New Mexico’s CW KWBQ Channel 19
Production Company: Mission Broadcasting
About: New Mexico’s CW (KWBQ-TV) in Albuquerque, NM, is looking for a Brand Manager.
Overview: KWBQ is New Mexico’s home to the world’s best sitcoms (Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, Seinfeld) and CW network hit shows (The Flash, Superman and Lois, Riverdale).
The New Mexico’s CW Brand Manager is responsible for developing and leading the overall marketing strategy of the station, and for designing the promotions that will achieve the objectives of that strategy. Duties will include overseeing events, contests, promotions, public service and community events, and sales client-partner events. Other assignments may be required, and other duties may occasionally be assigned by the station. Reports to the Creative Services Director.
Additional Info: Full time creative position with benefits! Apply here: https://missionbroadcastinginc.com/careers/kwbq-brand-manager/
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Film Production Coordinator for Sagebrush Church
Sagebrush is one church with services reaching all across the world online as well as serving people locally in campuses across New Mexico and Belize. We aim to provide high-quality, relevant, and exciting experiences for all ages no matter how or where you attend. All in-person locations have live worship, kids programming, and on-site pastors and teams who are available to help people feel at home and get their questions answered. All weekend services for adults, students, and kids are available online and on-demand so anyone can watch from the comfort of their home whenever it fits their schedule.
Sagebrush Church is looking for a full-time Film Production Coordinator to work with the Creative Team in Albuquerque to execute engaging video content. The ideal candidate will help connect and coordinate video shoots as well as manage the video studio and prop needs.
We’re in search of someone who has an amazing work ethic, a proactive flair, a self-motivated drive for quality and creativity; as well as a strong passion for excellence in film. An appreciation for the creative arts is highly preferred as well as the ability to understand and connect with actors, production personnel, videographers, designers, film crew and other creative types.
- Manage production timelines such as scripting, casting, filming, editing, and delivery.
- Oversee location scouting and manage any financial arrangements to secure locations.
- Organize and schedule actor auditions and maintain the actor database.
- Coordinate and find actors and testimony stories.
- Manage studio equipment and coordinate the check-out/check-in process of equipment.
- Keep studio organized, clean and maintained.
- Reorder studio accessories like batteries, cleaning supplies, memory cards, etc.
- Manage and coordinate film calendar for studio shoots and on location shoots.
- Find and purchase props, wardrobe, and other elements needed for shoots.
- Keep prop and wardrobe room functional and easy to navigate and find items.
- Be the go-to person for set design for video productions.
- Prepare an amazing food/refreshment crafty table with snacks/drinks for actors, crew, etc.
- Manage and submit purchase orders, keeping track of expenses to budget.
- A Believer who maintains a dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ and would enjoy being in a culture that is Jesus-focused.
- A degree or equivalent certification in film; life experience in the industry will also be considered in lieu of a formal education
- 2+ years of experience as an assistant at a film studio or production company.
- A foundation and understanding of video production.
- Uncanny ability to work on tight deadlines, while maintaining flexibility.
- Highly detail-oriented and a passion for things that bring your joy through organizing.
- Ability to maintain a calm sense of urgency even during times of crisis and high levels of activity.
- Thrive in an environment that moves quickly and love the idea of reaching one more for Christ.
Note: During the selection process, it is the practice of Sagebrush Church to provide preference to those who attend a weekly service and align with the Staff Covenant and Church Core Values.
Sagebrush is a multisite church with multiple community locations based in Albuquerque, NM, and thriving online services that are reaching all across the world. Sagebrush offers a casual environment where people can experience contemporary worship and engage with one another through the teaching of the Bible. The mission of Sagebrush is to know Christ and to make Christ known.
This position is a benefits-eligible role and includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, employer-contributed retirement plan, and plenty of time to take vacation and holidays.
Come Work With Us
We would love to chat about how God is doing great things at Sagebrush Church. Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
To learn more about us, check out our social media pages on Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook.
BUSINESS AGENT – IATSE LOCAL 480 – NEW MEXICO
Job Description / Salary Offering:
IATSE Local 480, the film technicians union of New Mexico, is looking for a qualified Business Agent; *Business Experience in Motion Picture & Television industry is preferred
Salary: Competitive salary based on industry standards / 3-year contract
- Seek and secure business contracts for IATSE Local 480
- Guide producers through correct labor-hiring practices and contract particulars
- Ensure production managers/producers are adhering to the contracts/labor hiring standards
- Organize productions in jurisdiction that are not in compliance with trade unionism standards
Membership / Office
- Attend all relevant events and functions and make reports to the Board and membership
- Attend Executive Board and General Membership meetings of the Local and other special meetings/committee meetings as required
- Attend all meetings and negotiations set forth by the International office
- Respond to member calls/emails/inquiries in a timely fashion
- Serve as the General Manager of the Local 480 office and oversee day-to-day operations
- Maintain a working knowledge of and conform to all standing rules and the IATSE Local 480 Constitution & Bylaws and International Constitution & Bylaws
- Help facilitate public/political relations for IATSE Local 480 and attend related events
- Ensure members are in good standing and serve as a representative on behalf of member affairs
- Advance principles of trade unionism
- Work with the Secretary Treasurer to ensure that fiscal policies benefit IATSE Local 480 and its members
Remuneration and Required Skills
- This is an on-call 24/7 style job. Expectations are the candidate will be working 5-6 day weeks (sometimes 7th day under production pressure) dealing with the unique particulars of entertainment industry needs and expectations
- Office hours shall be no less than 9-5 pm, Monday through Friday. On call otherwise
- Must possess a working knowledge of collective bargaining in the entertainment industry
- Public relations experience is very important
- Must be comfortable driving; job requires frequent state-wide travel
- Must be able to work in consistent high-altitude conditions (4,500 ft. to 7,000 ft )
- A background check will be performed prior to hiring
- A writing sample original to this application will be requested
- Hire shall be under a 90-day probation period. Housing allowance provided for probationary period
- Hire will be offered a three-year contract with annual review by Local 480 Executive Board
- Benefits, including comprehensive health package, pension & annuity, and PTO provided
- Other benefits, including but not limited to monthly expense stipend, business cell phone, business provided vehicle, and relocation expenses are included
Interested applicants please send resumes or CVs and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org