COVID-19 Safe Practices
All productions must adhere to all Public Health and Executive Orders from Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham.
All productions must adhere to All Together New Mexico “COVID Safe Practices for Individuals and Employers.”
All productions must read and acknowledge Back2One by the New Mexico Film Office which includes principles, recommendations and resources for film and television productions during the COVID-19 pandemic. As outlined in Back2One, all productions must adhere to one of the following joint labor agreements (in addition to other relevant current and future COVID-19-related health and safety guidance and joint labor agreements):
- For Union signatory productions, as of September 21, 2020, the COVID-19 Right to Work Agreement with DGA, IATSE, SAG-AFTRA and Teamsters/Basic Crafts, otherwise known as the Return to Work Agreement is effective and applicable to all Union signatory productions. As of April 15, 2021, the Return to Work Agreement was extended and modified in the Sideletter, and for productions after July 18,2021, Covid-19 Return to Work Agreement as of July 19, 2021 with DGA, IATSE, SAG-AFTRA and Teamsters/Basic Crafts. All terms and conditions have been mutually agreed upon by the respective parties (SAG-AFTRA, DGA, IATSE, Teamsters). All terms and conditions have been mutually agreed upon by the respective parties (SAG-AFTRA, DGA, IATSE, Teamsters).
- For all other productions, the State of New Mexico has adopted the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers Industry-Wide Labor-Management Safety Committee Task Force “Proposed Health and Safety Guidelines for Motion Picture, Television, and Streaming Productions During the COVID-19 Pandemic”, otherwise referred to as the AMPTP’s White Paper, and are subject to the basic guidelines contained therein. Union and Non-Union productions are required to observe these best practices to ensure their workplace is safe and free of known hazards.
You are required to report the case to the NM Environment Department within 4 hours of learning of the positive case via email, telephone or fax: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: (505) 476-8700, Fax: (505) 476-8734.
- Schedule On-Site Covid-19 Vaccination Event for Organizations
- COVID-19 Testing Companies
- Documentarian Emergency Relief Fund
- Coronavirus Disease in New Mexico including links to Policies for Prevention and Control
- SAG-AFTRA Foundation >
- The Actors Fund >
- DGA COVID-19 Resources and Updates
- Local 600 International Cinematographers Guild COVID-19 Updates
- Motion Picture and Television Fund >
- Teamsters Local 492 COVID-19 Updates
- State of New Mexico >
- Economic Development Department >
- UI Benefits
- Shuttered Venue Grants